Vampire Gelato Sandwich
This fangtastic Vampire Gelato Sandwich is a spooky Halloween version of our popular gelato sandwiches and is perfect for all you lazy bones out there. It’s sure to be love at first bite…
- The Il Gelato flavour of your choice
- Cookies (and lots of them!)
- Strawberry or raspberry jam (optional)
- Mini Marshmallows
- White chocolate raspberry bullets
As fast as you can slap these bad boys together (~1 minute)
- Get your favourite gelato.
- Scoop the gelato into circular moulds with a spoon, or just use your hands (you animal!)
- Get your favourite cookie, preferably one that’s not too thin or soft, and if you can stop eating them for two seconds put the gelato slices between them.
- If you want to go the extra mile, coat the outside of the gelato with jam to make it look like the vampire has already feasted on some blood.
- Between the two cookies place mini marshmallows around the outside of the gelato to give the appearance of teeth, leaving space for two bullet fangs.
- Scare your friends with how tasty they are!
- Add to your scoop of gelato scary toppings like gummy worms, bubble gum eyeballs, fake teeth etc.
- Simply turn your ice cream cone upside down to make a witches hat (it’s literally that simple)
Remember to share your creation with us @ilgelato_ and use the hashtag #weloveilgelato
Recipe courtesy of Lisa, Gelato HQ